Dell Technologies and HPE remain locked at the top of a declining global server market, despite demand for enterprise compute “near historic highs”.
Tesserent subsidiary TNT Cyber Services has bought NTH Consulting (trading as north BDT) from PS&C for $5.3 million.
The ACCC has initiated proceedings against telco reseller Superfone for allegedly breaching consumer telemarketing protection laws.
BlueJeans Network has closed its Australian office in a global restructure that will see 40 per cent of its workforce laid off.
Microsoft has moved Azure proximity placement groups out of preview and into general availability for nearly all Azure public cloud regions.
- How a nuclear plant got hacked
- Microsoft unveils Azure Spot VM preview with heavy discount
- Infor appoints Jarrod Kinchington as new A/NZ MD
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- NSW Ambulance staff reach $275K settlement over data breach
- Optus and Ericsson make 5G call over 2300MHz
- archTIS secures DXC partnership
- Top 10 technical skills that will get you hired in 2020
- Xerox puts HP buyout sales growth forecast at $1.5B
- Amazon targets Trump over Microsoft's $10B JEDI cloud deal
- How DXC will redefine the future of work in 2020
- Ex-Symantec channel boss Klasie Holtzhausen joins Forcepoint
- NSW Ambulance expected to settle data breach class action
- New Horizons plans fresh Aussie attack as DDLS swoops
Recently appointed One Commercial boss relays her plans for local partners .
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.